July 23, 2013

Lazy fun month

I have been having such a good time this month!!  It is, traditionally, the slowest month of the year in the salon biz.  I don't know if it is because everyone is going on vacation, or if it is just too hot for anyone to care what they look like- but July is dead.  That is Ok though, because I have been spending a lot of time with Favre.

I think a lot of people might question how quickly are relationship is progressing, but I have to keep reminding ya'll that we were really good friends already.  We already knew each others quirks.  We were already spending at least one, if not two or three evenings a week hanging out before we added the romance to the mix.  Now he is practically living with me.  He stays at my place more than his own, anyway.  I am happy.  He is good for me and really good to me.  So I hope all of ya'll can be happy for us.  

I have been having way too much fun with the art filters on my phone!!! 

Before:


After:


 Before:


After:


Favre has a Jesus look going with his long hair right now.








As silly as this may seem, it is making me excited about taking pictures again! I have been sad that I have been unmotivated to make my own art lately.  This is small, but getting the creative juices flowing.

I Have been enjoying my home.  Enjoying the drama free vibe I have going.  We have been playing a ton of video games.  I love it that Favre has been playing games with me on his PS3.  He has patience while I am learning that damn remote and we spend most of our time laughing.  He has been cooking awesome meals for me- his pork ribs are to die for!  We have been swimming every weekend at some watering hole or pool. We go to trivia night, and hang out with friends. It is so nice to be with someone who has their own money and can treat me on dates.  I forgot what it was like to date someone with a job!!  God that sounds horrible!!  It has been a great summer so far!!!