January 2, 2013

Creating the perfect woman

I am already tired of hearing women talk about the diets they are going on now that it is a new year.  Our societal opinions about what beauty is and what is feminine is so twisted at this point in history!  Luckily I surround myself with people who appreciate a curvy woman.  I will never work that hard to try to fit a societal mold.

 In thinking about unrealistic expectations and idealism, mixed with a bit of influence from watching Frankenweenie the other day, I decided to put together a collection of images involving mad scientists and test tube ladies.  My ability to be a size 8 ever again is about as fictional as the stories that went along with these images, but I am totally cool with that.  I am more comfortable and confident in myself now than I was when I was a size 8.  That probably has more to do with my age than my size but regardless- there are people out there that appreciate whatever you are rocking- be it a size 0 or a size 20.  LOVE YOURSELF.