January 25, 2013

Loving and appreciating my home

There is a saying, "home is where the heart is".  I could not agree more.  It is a lovely morning.  I have all of my windows open and can hear all of the birds singing.  I am drinking coffee on my couch, Stella is curled into my side, and I am just feeling really happy in my little house.

I really wish/pray/hope that Mark will have a change of heart.

 I don't think he realizes that the ball he has set in motion means that he won't get to stay here either.  Or maybe he does and this is just some big mind fuck he is trying to play with me- forcing a sell.  Either way- if he stays the current course, he loses as much as I do in the end.  I have spent the last month interviewing attorneys- 6 that I physically went and met in their offices, and countless others over the phone.  I have even spoken "off the record" with a judge.  I am very clear at this point on what the realistic expectations and options are.

So I am enjoying and loving on my home.  I am appreciating every second I have in it.  I am sending kind thoughts Mark's way- hoping he sees his way to a kinder more amicable solution where we both come out ahead.  There is a high road here.  There is a right and fair way to do this.  Regardless of anything and everything that has happened in the past, this is a new day and new choices can be made, new attitudes can be formed.  I am optimistic.  I am open.