December 22, 2012

Rockapocalypse

Last night the world didn't end.  I wasn't invested in the notion but I wouldn't have cared very much if it had.  It was a fun night with friends and music- as are most of my nights.  Last night my friend Peter put together an 8 band line up at Bernadette's Bar.  Ian's band was playing too.  Sandy and Favre came and cheered them on with me.  Afterwards there was a little party at our place, but I fell asleep on the couch- with everyone hanging out around me- I was OUT.  I have not slept well at all since I got served with the divorce papers.  I am just thrilled that my friends didn't play any jokes on me while I was sleeping!




 My handsome man had tracers coming out of his fingers.  Peter had set up the most amazing laser light show and my phone camera was having none of it.

 Peter was awesome!  He had samples and sounds and lights and a smoke machine. Total one man show!

If you watch this video, i would highly recommend muting the volume.  The sound is crap.  It is just a little snippet of the cool lights playing off of Ian that Jason caught on his phone.  I only include it because- well, it is my blog and I love Ian so watching lights play off of him is fun for me.  I don't expect you to understand.