February 5, 2013


Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell. -Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha

I am so proud of how much I accomplished today- and it is only 5:00!!  I busted ass on some serious paperwork, legwork, phone calls, etc.. I was multi- tasking like a motherfucker!  So, with that said- I present you with contortionists.  Why?  Well,  I guess I think of what I am am going through as being akin to bending and stretching in uncomfortable ways.  It is a STRETCH, I know...............